Chevron Australia has developed the Gorgon and Jansz gas fields located within the Greater Gorgon area, between 130 and 200 kilometres off the northwest coast of Western Australia. The Gorgon Stage 2 Project supplements the existing Gorgon and Jansz gas field development with additional wells and supporting infrastructure.
Allseas Group S.A. is a global leader in offshore pipeline installation and subsea construction. The company employs over 2,000 people worldwide and operates a versatile fleet of six specialised pipelay and support vessels, designed and developed in-house.
Founded in 1985, Allseas has gained worldwide experience in all types of offshore and subsea construction projects. Allseas' approach is to support clients already in the conceptual design stage and offer its services for project management, engineering and procurement up to and including installation and commissioning.
Allseas will be responsible for Work Package #1 of the Gorgon Stage 2 Project and its scope of work will involve installation of:
• 24-inch Gorgon and 18-inch Jansz CRA production flowlines
• 8-inch Gorgon and 6-inch Jansz MEG pipeline
• 6-inch Gorgon and 6-inch Jansz Utility pipelines
• 12 pipeline end terminations (PLETs) consisting of:
a) 4 open PLETs for the CRA production flowlines
b) 8 J-mode PLETs for the carbon steel MEG and Utility pipelines
• 18 anti-burial mattresses
• 4 active pipe supports (APS)
• 15 buckle initiator sleepers (BIS)
• Flooding, cleaning, gauging and hydro-testing of all pipelines
• Span correction as required.